WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Casinos and gaming establishments make money on all games.
- Machines are never due for a “payoff.” Since every time you play is an independent event, the odds of something happening remains the same every time you push “play.”
- When you play max bet, only one thing changes: it will cost you more money every time you play – despite the fact that you will get a bigger payout if you win. Remember, playing max bet does NOT increase your chances of winning!
- It is a myth that if a number has not shown up in a while, it is “due.” Remember:
- the numbers are random
- there are odds of something happening
- each event is independent from others
Therefore, anything can happen, such as a number not showing up at all.