PROBLEM GAMBLING SIGNS
- Spending more time or money on gambling than affordable or planned.
- Borrowing money to gamble.
- Gambling with money meant for essentials, such as food or rent.
- Chasing losses to try and get money back.
- Neglecting important responsibilities such as work, school or family to gamble.
- Lying about the extent of gambling.
- Increasing debts due to gambling.
You could end up with a much bigger problem on your hands, and it may be a sign that you’re
pushing your luck...
- if it takes more bucks to get the same bang out of gambling
- if your bank account and your priorities become harder to balance
- if you gamble to escape from problems or stress
- if you gamble to relieve feelings of helplessness, guilt, anxiety or depression